Pomegranate Ginger Smash
- 1 cup pomegranate juice
- 2/3 cup vodka
- 2/3 cup ginger beer (use diet for low sugar)
- pomegranate arils
- ginger rosemary sugar
- In a pitcher, combine pomegranate juice, vodka and ginger beer.
- To make ginger rosemary sugar, finely chop a few rosemary leaves.
- Grate about 1/4 tsp from a knob of frozen ginger.
- Mix ginger and rosemary with a few tablespoons of sugar.
- Put on a small plate for rimming glasses.
- Wet rims of 4 glasses and rim with ginger rosemary sugar (optional).
- Fill glasses with ice.
- Pour cocktail mixture into each glass and garnish with pomegranate arils.
- Serve immediately. Cheers!
This recipe was provided by Kaleigh McMordie from Lively Table, as part of the Healthy Aperture blogger partnership.