Tangy Sweet Potato and Mango Salad
- 2 medium Sweet Potatoes peeled and cubed to yield 1 lb.
- 1 tbsp. Pumpkin Seed Oil or vegetable oil
- ¼ tsp. salt
- ½ c. fresh or frozen mango cubes
- 3 tbsp. dried cranberries
- ¼ c. orange juice
- 3 tbsp. Major Grey’s Hot Mango Chutney
- 1 tsp. Dijon Mustard
- 2 tbsp. chopped scallion
- ¼ tsp. toasted ground cumin
- Preheat oven to 400 F. Line sheet pan with parchment paper. In medium bowl toss sweet potato cubes with oil and salt. Spread onto sheet pan and roast approx.20 min or until soft but still holding shape. Remove from oven and cool.
- Whisk all dressing ingredients together and toss with potatoes.
- Fold in mango and cranberries. Toss salad gently in dressing again before serving
- Optional serving suggestion: Top each portion with 1 tsp. mixture of chopped pecans and pumpkin kernels
Nutritional Information PER SERVING: 100 Calories, 3g fat (30 Calories from fat), 17g Carbohydrate, 2g dietary fiber, 2g protein, 5g Saturated fat, 0mg cholesterol, 100mg sodium