Power-Packed French Toast
- 2 large eggs
- ½ cup 100% juice blend of concord grape, acai, and blueberry
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- 4 large slices whole grain bread
- Nonstick cooking spray
- Maple syrup optional
- Crack eggs into a large, flat bowl. Add juice and cinnamon; blend well.
- Working quickly, dip each bread slice into egg/juice mixture, turning it to coat both sides.
- Transfer coated bread to a plate and dip remaining slices.
- Spray large skillet with nonstick spray and heat over medium heat until hot, about 3 minutes.
- Add slices of coated bread to hot skillet in a single layer and cook until bread is golden brown and crusted on the bottom, about 2 to 3 minutes.
- Flip over and cook until other side is golden, about 2 minutes more. Repeat with remaining slices.
- Serve french toast with maple syrup, if desired.