Ginger Glazed Chicken Cutlets
- 6 skinless and boneless chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh garlic halves lightly pounded
- 3 c white grape juice
- 1/4 c fresh lemon juice
- 1-1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 -1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 5 tablespoons unsalted butter cut into small pieces
- 2 tablespoons grated fresh ginger or 1-1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- Place chicken in baking dish.
- Combine white grape juice, lemon juice, ginger, garlic, salt and pepper in bowl.
- Pour over chicken, cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for about four hours.
- Preheat grill or grill pan over medium high heat. Remove chicken from marinade; set marinade aside. Grill chicken thoroughly on both sides, until firm to the touch.
- Remove to serving plate, cover and set aside.
- Pour reserved marinade into medium-sized saucepan. Cook over high heat until marinade is syrupy and reduced to about 3/4 c.
- Remove from heat and whisk in butter one piece at a time. Pour glaze over chicken and serve.