This non-fat salsa recipe is packed with fruits and veggies, making it a fun and healthy snack for game day or any afternoon. Make it in just two easy steps!
- 1 medium navel orange peeled and cut into ½-inch pieces
- 8 oz seedless red grapes stemmed and cut into quarters
- ½ cup chopped red pepper
- ¼ cup chopped cilantro
- ¼ cup chopped green onions
- 1 tbsp minced jalapenos optional
- ½ cup 100% grape juice
- About 1 tbsp fresh lime juice
- One 8 oz. bag baked tortilla chips
In a medium bowl, mix the orange, grapes, red pepper, cilantro, green onions and jalapenos (if using).
Stir in the grape juice and lime juice. Taste and adjust the seasoning with more lime juice if needed.
Serve immediately with tortilla chips.
This Chunky Grape Salsa recipe comes from our friends at Welch’s.
PER SERVING (excluding chips): 82 calories, 0 g fat, 19 g carbohydrates, 0mg cholesterol, 1 g protein, 2 g dietary fiber, 14mg sodium