Fruit Juice Jello Shots
This is an easy and tasty treat that is so fun to eat. Jello shots without the alcohol are great for dessert, a snack, or to add to a lunch pack.
- 2 cups 100% apple juice
- 2 cups cranberry juice
- 2 tbsp unflavored gelatin, dry
- Pour 1 cup each of apple and cranberry juice into a bowl and sprinkle in the gelatin.
- Let sit for 5 minutes.
- In a pan, heat the remaining juice and bring to a boil.
- Pour the hot juice into the bowl and stir to dissolve the gelatin.
- Pour into 2 ounce cups and refrigerate until firm.
This recipe was provided by Leslie Bonci, MPH, RD, CSSD, LDN, a Fruit and Vegetable Ambassador In Action for the Produce For Better Health Foundation.