- 1/2 stick butter
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup light corn syrup
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup 100% juice cranberry blend
- 12 cup popped corn
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- In a small saucepan, melt butter over low heat. Stir in sugar, corn syrup, honey and cranberry blend juice. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
- Lower heat and simmer until mixture reaches 220 degrees F. on a candy thermometer.
- Place popcorn and dried cranberries in a large bowl. Pour syrup over popcorn; stir until well coated.
- Spread popcorn evenly in a large roasting pan. Bake for about 5 minutes, stirring once or twice, until mixture just begins to turn lightly brown.
- Remove from oven; let cool to room temperature, about 15 minutes.
- Store in an airtight container for up to 1 week or roll into popcorn balls.
- Re-crisp in a preheated 350 degree oven for a few minutes, if necessary.