Chilled Blueberry Soup
- 2 cups fresh blueberries 2 6-oz containers
- 1 cup 100% apple juice
- 1½ cups plain low-fat yogurt
- 1 tbsp honey
- ¼ tsp cinnamon
- Fresh mint leaves for garnish
- Rinse blueberries and set aside a few for garnishing; blend all ingredients in a food processor or a blender. Serve immediately.
- Garnish with mint leaves and blueberries, if desired. Serve with grilled salmon and asparagus.
Nutritional Information PER SERVING (includinga 3-4 oz grilled salmon fish fillet & asparagus): Calories 290, Total Fat 6g, Saturated Fat 2g, Protein 28g, Carbohydrates 33g, Cholesterol 50mg, Dietary Fiber 4g, Sodium 160mg