Orange-Sesame Quinoa Salad
- 1 cup tri-color or any color quinoa
- ½ cup orange juice
- 1 tsp grated ginger
- 1 tsp grated garlic
- 1 tbsp low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 4 cup mustard greens tough stems removed, torn
- 1 cup scallions thinly sliced
- 2 cup carrots thinly sliced using a peeler
- Bring a medium pan of salted water to the boil. Add quinoa and cook until softened, about 15 minutes. Drain and reserve.
- While the quinoa is cooking, make the vinaigrette. Whisk together the orange juice, ginger, garlic and soy sauce. Continue whisking and drizzle in the sesame oil.
- Place the mustard greens, scallions, carrots and reserved quinoa in a large bowl. Toss with the vinaigrette and serve!